Compeer Financial, ACA (“Compeer”) is a registered Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512). Please follow the following procedure to file a copyright infringement notification with Compeer if you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes infringement on Compeer’s website or by a user of Compeer’s online services or network access.
Copyright Infringement Notice Procedure
To file a copyright infringement notification, please submit a written notification with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Compeer to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Compeer to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To ensure the fastest and most efficient review of an infringement notice, please use the webform below.